This document defines MANAGER as the owner of the kitchen or facilities being shared. PATRON is defined as the person whom will be using the kitchen or facilities.
- It is a requirement that the PATRON accept and agree to this “Patron Release Waiver” before using the kitchen or facility.
- The PATRON must be 18 years of age or older to use the kitchen or facility.
- The PATRON must knowingly, voluntarily and freely assume all risks, both known and unknown, while utilizing each kitchen or facility.
- The PATRON will act reasonably and responsibly and will comply with any and all provided directions and instructions while using the kitchen or facility.
- KitchenB2B highly recommends for the PATRON to notify their insurance agent and inform them that they will be “sharing” facilities at other businesses. All business should carry liability insurance and informing their agent will ensure that any required changes to their insurance policy are remedied and to ensure they will be protected from any events or circumstances that may occur.
The PATRON agrees to save, indemnify, and keep from harm the MANAGER against any and all liability, claims, judgments, and demands, including demands arising from injuries or death of persons (PATRON employees included) and damage to property in which the MANAGER shall be named a defendant and which involves claims arising directly or indirectly from, or as a result of, or in connection with the PATRON’s use of the kitchen or facilities. It is the intention of KitchenB2B and all parties involved that the protection provided by this agreement ensures the indemnity of the MANAGER. Furthermore, the PATRON promises they will not sue the MANAGER and promises to release the MANAGER from any and all claims, damages, and losses that may occur during the PATRON’s use of the kitchen or facility.